Supports account management in planning, coordinating, consulting, problem solving and directing public relations campaigns for clients. Has solid rolodex of media contacts and works to grow this. Acts as an additional day-to-day client liaison. Takes steps to becoming a lead, mastering skills to move up to strategy manager, and displaying ability to coordinate, consult and problem solve on both client accounts and internal teams.
- Work closely with both mentors and senior account team members to develop client strategy
- Be responsible for at least one creation of a client campaign
- Must be comfortable interacting with client and reaching out for campaign-specific needs, asks and alerts
- Manage junior team members and display leadership through team building
- Adhere to and report on internal and client-facing deadlines
- Continue to build strong media rolodex and nurture relationships
- Learn about and participate in new business opportunities
- Regular face-to-face interaction with media
- Demonstrate passion for and understanding of Elle Communications’ mission, culture and values.
- Regularly develop and maintain new relationships on behalf of clients and agency.
- Regularly secure results for all clients under your purview
- Participate in creating a positive, results-driven, collaborative, fun and respectful company culture
- Serve as an industry expert that consistently monitors news trends, clients and competitors
About Elle Communications
We believe there is a lot of good in the world and that we can use PR to elevate pioneers who are driving positive change. Through our LA and NYC headquarters, we offer a team of seasoned experts to support you in media, talent, and influencer relations, communications strategy, media training, and thought leadership. Our clients are non-profits, social enterprises, CSR teams, ethical brands, political activists and leaders making the world a better place each and every day.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to resumesatellecomm.com. Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the requirements, including experience. Resumes will be accepted only via email. Please, no phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, pokes, prods or messenger pigeons.