Are you a wordsmith with a brain for strategy?
You’re a smart, adaptive person who knows how to come up with great ideas and bring them to life. You thrive in the fast pace of the modern media environment and understand how to craft engaging strategy that resonates across digital channels. Your background may be steeped in creative pursuits, but you are driven by pushing the envelope and getting results.
In this role, you’ll come up with creative ideas, drive strategy and manage a variety of accounts on an ongoing basis. You’ll oversee content calendars, content production and design, and technical projects. You’ll also write copy, manage paid campaigns and participate in business development. This is a junior to mid-level role where you will be required to roll up your sleeves and work to help define not only the future of digital marketing but the future of our agency.
Core Strengths and Attributes
- Excellent people person with project management skills
- Accomplished creative writer who can adapt style and voice with ease
- Detail-oriented and organized project manager
- Knowledge of the digital and social landscape
- Fun and humble but with a good dose of hustle
Nice to Haves
- Copywriting experience
- Research and planning experience
- Content production experience
- Account management experience
- 1-4 years relevant experience
- High drive and pride in your work
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Self-directed and ability to work with others
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental + vision
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Dog-friendly work environment
Our motto: Good work with good people.
Artemis Ward is an independent digital creative agency based in Washington, D.C. Problem solvers at heart, we specialize in creating high level digital experiences and sophisticated marketing campaigns for top-tier clients. We proudly work hard to put our town on the creative agency map while working with clients from all over.
We operate a highly collaborative environment where everyone is given a chance to succeed and push their skills to new levels. We work fast and smart and always have each other’s backs. Culture is extremely important to us. This work isn’t always easy so you have to enjoy who you’re doing it with and have fun along the way.