Are you an advertising professional looking to get off the political sidelines and use your skills to create a better America? Are you interested in expanding the tools Democrats have at their disposal to win elections and advance issues you care about in advance of the 2018 elections?
If so, the Priorities Digital Advertising Fellowship for Advertising Professionals may be right for you!
Priorities USA is a voter-centric progressive organization committed to standing up to the Trump administration and its allies. We believe in talking to voters regardless of where they are and have committed spending $50MM online in the 2018 cycle as one of the largest digital persuasion and mobilization campaigns in politics, including a first-of-its-kind training program.
While the role of digital is expanding in the progressive space, there are still relatively few people who have both digital advertising and political knowledge. As part of our training program, Priorities is looking to expand and diversify the bench of digital political operatives for the years ahead through its first in-house fellowship program.
We will teach our fellows every part of the digital advertising process, and they will work alongside our team every step of the way as we launch actual programs that directly impact the 2018 midterm elections.
Some Must Haves:
- You have at least 2 years of advertising experience—at an agency, for a brand, in media buying, planning, ad ops, account management or a similar role
- You have a demonstrable interest and passion for Democratic politics and/or specific progressive causes
- You have direct experience with at least a few of the following: CRMs, ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, analytics platforms (Omniture or Google Analytics), Google Tag Manager, Adwords, Facebook/Twitter advertising
- You’re an Excel wizard
- You are familiar with the latest in ad technology and ad trends
- You understand deadlines and are comfortable in rapid response environments
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to work as an individual or collaboratively and cooperatively as part of a team
Nice to Haves:
- You have experience developing and producing creative—from start to finish
- You have experience in politics or community activism— either in a volunteer or paid capacity
- You have experience with print, TV or mail advertising OR brand marketing
- You have ad trafficking experience
- You know basic HTML or CSS or have basic video and/or design skills
- You may have a college degree
Please submit a cover letter and resume to apply for this position. People of color and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis through June 29th.
Length of Fellowship: August through November
Employee Status: Full-time
Salary: Includes benefits
Click here to apply