Your entry into the Pro-Bono Client Database does not guarantee you will be contacted for a consulting opportunity. Students and faculty will review your information and contact you to schedule an initial conversation if your interests and needs are aligned.
- Clients must sign an agreement outlining expectations for the project.
- Your organization may need to provide access to internal documents.
- All projects require a point of contact within your organization who can maintain an open line of communication with students and/or faculty.
- Client must commit to completing a pre-work and post-work survey. The survey format will be dependent on the completed project, but may manifest as a phone interview or online survey.
- Your organization cannot participate if any of the following are true:
- The organization’s programs/services have not launched yet
- The organization does not have a website
- The organization does not understand the function of marketing, communication, fundraising and journalism
- The organization lacks a basic infrastructure and sources of funding
- The organization cannot be defined as providing a social impact