NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NBCUniversal is hiring a Manager, Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Collaborate on department’s digital strategy and creative
- Ongoing website, social media, email database management and maintenance
- Manage and create editorial calendars and content, including writing blogs, newsletters, email campaigns and copy relevant to audiences and publishing using SEO best practices
- Manage analytics tracking across CI/CSR owned platforms and implementing recommendations/improvements from data analysis
- Digital campaign implementation (i.e. copy writing and editing, promotional asset development, production management, media planning and buying, etc.)
- Serve as a project manager on digital and marketing communications initiatives, facilitating timely and efficient operations and correspondence
- Support team with general digital operations functions: basic digital/tech support, creating and editing assets, research, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in the Media and Entertainment industry
- 5+ years’ experience blogging and focus on building online communities
- Familiarity with pro-social and sustainability content and messaging
- Agency experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced experience blogging and utilizing content management software (Drupel, WordPress)
- Superior web analytics tracking and software (Google Analytics, Omniture, ComScore, Nielsen) experience
- Excellent experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and mainstream video editing software
- Proven ability to build, manage and engage online communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills