SmartBrief seeks a highly motivated and service-minded professional interested in getting their feet wet and gaining valuable experience in B2B marketing. Join a creative team dedicated to supporting the mission and vision of SmartBrief as a leading digital media publisher.
The Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in supporting SmartBrief’s corporate branding activities and events as well as working across a variety of team to support event sponsorships, collateral development, email marketing and branded swag. This team member will play an essential support role while also having the opportunity to lead a number of initiatives.
- Overseeing logistics and implementation of several corporate and internal events. This will include negotiations with vendors, collateral development, email marketing and swag.
- Working across the organization on corporate communications activities, including oversight of internal company newsletter and supporting SmartBrief content development and website.
- Assisting the sales and partner services teams with marketing support and development of print and online marketing collateral for various needs.
- Supporting the maintenance and reporting of digital activities to support sales, and providing recommendations on best practices to improve campaign results.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of related marketing experience
- A strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written, vertical and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to synthesize complex issues to internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel, Word and Salesforce.
- Strong academic achievement.
- Terrific sense of humor a must.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE