Responsible for planning, coordinating, consulting, and directing public relations initiatives for clients. Produces bold, strategic, persuasive campaigns for clients. Works closely with Senior Strategy Manager to maintain client relations, manage account deliverables and understand client management. Has solid rolodex of media contacts and works to grow this. Oversees growth of their client teams, manages accounts with consideration of retention and growth, contributes to executive planning for overall health and performance of the agency.
- Has expert level understanding and implementation of client management
- Oversees gowth of overall team
- Management of account with consideration of retention and growth
- Contributes fully to executive team
- Manages project budgets
- Consult on strategy for client accounts and internal company structure, processes, and tools
- Approves final materials including reporting
- Provides regular feedback to teams, both client and leadership
- Implement proactive leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Prospect, pitch and secure new business opportunities
- Help manage hours allocation and team member utilization
- Proactively works with team members on time management
- Demonstrate passion for and understanding of Elle Communications’ mission, culture and values.
- Regularly develop and maintain new relationships on behalf of clients and agency
- Regularly secure results for all clients under your purview
- Participate in creating a positive, results-driven, collaborative, fun and respectful company culture
- Serve as an industry expert that consistently monitors news trends, clients and competitors
About Elle Communications
We believe there is a lot of good in the world and that we can use PR to elevate pioneers who are driving positive change. Through our LA and NYC headquarters, we offer a team of seasoned experts to support you in media, talent, and influencer relations, communications strategy, media training, and thought leadership. Our clients are non-profits, social enterprises, CSR teams, ethical brands, political activists and leaders making the world a better place each and every day.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to resumesatellecomm.com. Please do not apply if you do not meet all of the requirements, including experience. Resumes will be accepted only via email. Please, no phone calls, tweets, Facebook messages, pokes, prods or messenger pigeons.