Civil War Trust seeks an intern for approximately 4 – 5 weeks (up to 30 hours per week) to assist with a website content migration. Actual timeframe to be determined once site is presented and work is underway. This is a PAID internship located in our Washington, DC office. Successful candidates will use personal laptop in performing this job.
- Copyediting, proofreading, attention to detail
- Experience with content management systems (Word Press at minimum, Drupal 7 ideally)
- Review automatically migrated content in Drupal 7
- Compare Drupal content elements to equivalents on legacy site
- Correct formatting errors/inconsistencies
- Resize images for new site specifications
- Add metadata to content items (where appropriate)
- Manually migrate content from legacy site to new site
- Add content, formatting, and metadata to new Drupal CMS
- Review formatting and presentation against guidelines
- Fix broken links
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to Michelle McMahon.